The Argentum Expo continues to be a leading trade show in the senior living industry, attracting over 250 exhibits and 2,500 senior living professionals. Rated as one of the "Top 25 Fastest Growing Shows - Attendance" in the country by Trade Show News Network, the Argentum Expo continues to help attendees reach their business goals.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Sunday, May 8
Island & Bus Move-in
Others by appointment
Monday, May 9
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, May 10
7:30 am – 9:00 am
10:00 am - 1:30 pm
(Lunch served in hall)
Wednesday, May 11
10:15 am - 1:15 pm
(Lunch served in hall)
1:15 pm – 6:00 pm
Contact Argentum to reserve your exhibit booth today
To learn more about Argentum advertising and Exhibit opportunities, please contact Scott Narug.
Consider sponsorship to connect with Argentum’s senior living executives, expand product visibility, and position your company as a thought leader. Contact Scott Narug, Director of Sales, at (312) 673-5974 or firstname.lastname@example.org for full details and benefits for these remaining options.
- Relax and Charge Stations
- Education Track
- Water Stations
- Conference Program
- Coffee Break
Argentum Industry Partner Membership
Membership in Argentum gives your company a unified voice to shape the future of senior living and a measurable return on investment in networking, advocacy, business opportunities, and education that encourages professional development for industry employees, enhanced quality of life for seniors, promotes peace of mind for family members, and enhances public trust. Please contact Argentum for more information about membership,
We are excited that your company will be participating as an exhibitor at the 2016 Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference.
- Past Due Payments - At this time, all exhibitor payments are past due. If you have an outstanding booth balance, please click here to submit payment. Your invoice number and company ID will be required upon login (found in the top right hand corner of your invoice).. If you have any questions regarding your invoice, please contact Caroline Cheung at CCheung@argentum.org.
- The Freeman Exhibitor Service Kit was emailed to the main contact from your company the week of February 15. The service kit includes shipping and ordering information for booth furniture, carpeting, electrical, Internet and AV. Please note that the Freeman discount deadline is April 15th.
- The Conference Attendee Mailing List will be made available to Exhibitors on April 11, 2016. Argentum will make the list available to the exhibitor for one-time usage. By accessing the list, the exhibitor understands that this list is the exclusive property of the Argentum and is provided to the exhibitor in confidence. No email or phone numbers are provided. A post-show list will also be made available.
Exhibitor Registration is now open. A confirmation email including your company’s login details has been emailed to the primary contact. Please click here to access the exhibitor registration portal. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact email@example.com or call 855-326-8348 or 224-563-3127.
To access your online profile, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into your company dashboard and click on ‘Online Profile’
- Click ‘Edit Company Profile’ and update your information accordingly.
- Click ‘Edit Product Categories’ and select up to (2) product categories that best fit your company.
This information will be published in the Conference Program and the Conference mobile app. Please update your company profile no later than Wednesday, March 23.
Housing Registration arrangements can be made online. If you have questions regarding individual housing accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855) 992-3353. Please note: OnPeak is the only official housing company associated with the Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference. We have received reports that other companies are posing as official travel vendors for Argentum and may contact you offering housing for your trip. They are not endorsed by or affiliated with the show and entering into financial agreements with such companies can have costly consequences.
Meeting Space Reservations: If your company would like to reserve meeting space during the Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference, please complete the online form. All requests will be reviewed and approved on a first-come, first-serve basis. Space is limited, so please submit requests as soon as possible.
Exhibitor Resources and Marketing Tools
Make the most out of exhibiting in Denver with these promotional opportunities. Make sure your company’s name is on attendees’ minds before, during, and after the conference. Below are some additional opportunities the conference provides exhibitors to enhance your experience.
- Download the Exhibitor Marketing Kit to access tweets, email templates announcing your participation in the expo, and media advisory alerts.
- Download the Creatives Package - Registered exhibitors may use Argentum conference button and banner ad templates to promote involvement in the Argentum Expo.
- The Conference Attendee Mailing List will be made available to Exhibitors on April 11, 2016.
- Past Exhibitors Newsletters: Please feel free to download the archived Exhibitors Newsletter 1, Newsletter 2, and Newsletter 3.